ABOUT OUR ONLINE SERVICES
If you wish to you can now use the internet to book appointments with a GP,some Nurse clinics, Blood test clinic, request repeat prescriptions for any medications you take regularly and look at your medical record online. You can also still use the telephone or call in to the surgery for any of these services as well.
Being able to see your record online might help you to manage your medical conditions. It also means that you can access it from anywhere in the world should you require medical treatment on holiday.
The services is open 24/7/365 and can be accessed from your home PC, Tablet or Mobile phone.
- All appointments made with a doctor will be for a telephone appointment. The outcome of which may be a face to face appointment at the surgery or onwards referral.
- Where possible please try to book with your registered GP for ongoing continuity of care.
- Please include a telephone number where you can be contacted and a brief description of the issue that you wish to discuss with the doctor
- Some appointments will be bookable up to 3 weeks in advance the others will become available on the day
- If a doctor has a morning surgery then 2 morning telephone appointments will be available to book from midnight and 5 will be available to book from 8.30
- If a doctor has an afternoon surgery then 5 telephone appointments will become available to book from 2pm.
The following Nurse clinics can be booked online
- Asthma annual review
- Cervical smear
- Contraception pill check
- NHS Health Checks
- Smoking cessation clinic (for the first appointment only)
There are only a select few appointments available for each condition per week.
The appointments become available 3 weeks in advance.
Please only book for your annual review or smear test if you have been invited in by the Surgery or Health Service. If you have any queries then please double check with reception before booking. IF YOUR APPOINTMENT IS NOT DUE YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY.
Blood Test Clinic
There are multiple Blood test (phlebotomy) appointments available throughout the week. In order to have a blood test you must have a hospital form or a GP must have advised the test is needed and a form be on the system.
If your annual review is due you can book in for your blood test online as these forms are generated at your appointment.
Available Patient Services
The following Services are available to all registered patients.