Our phone lines close between 1pm and 2pm Monday to Friday.
|Monday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 6.00pm|
If you are calling for any other reason than to book an appointment on the same day, to request a visit for the same day or for a medical emergency situation then please call after 10:30am when our lines are less busy.
The surgery is open at 8:30am and the doors will be opened at this time. You may see staff in the building but no access will be granted until 8:30am as they are busy preparing for the day ahead.
Through our partnership with Brighton and Hove Federation, patients now have access to additional appointments from 18.30 to 20.00 weekdays and 09.00 to 17.00 Saturday and Sunday.
- These include remote and face to face GP appointments as well as appointments with a nurse, pharmacist or health care assistant. Specialist clinics are also being available (e.g. menopause and womens health).
- Access to these clinics is by contacting the surgery in the normal way. These appointments might be held at a different location to the surgery and are subject to availability.”
This is a pre-bookable NHS service you may have recently been offered an appointment at a Medical Practice to see a GP or other healthcare professional in the evenings or weekends.
Evening and weekend appointments are now available to book via Mile Oak Medical Centre. In order to utilise one of these appointments, you will be required to give consent for access to your notes to both read and add to them.
- Appointment times will be between 18:30 - 20:30 Monday to Friday, Saturday 08:00 - 14:00 and 9:00 -13:00 Sundays.
- Same day appointment will be available on weekends only
- Please call NHS 111 who may offer you an appointment at one of the Extended Hours hubs.
|Hubs||Location 1||Location 2|
|West Hove Hub||Benfield Valley Healthcare Hub||Mile Oak Medical Centre|
|Central Hove Hub||Charter Medical Centre||Trinity Medical|
|South Brighton Hub||Ardingly Court Surgery||St Peter's Medical Centre|
|North Brighton Hub||Stanford Medical Centre||Beaconsfield Medical Practice|
|East Brighton Hub||The Broadway Surgery||Wellsbourne Health Centre|
|South Downs Hub||Park Crescent Health Centre|
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.