We are currently experiencing severe technical issues with our phones.
Having trouble with our telephone number?
- Patients or their carers can arrange an appointment by speaking to a member of staff at our reception desk in person.
Request a call back
- All call back requests will be checked at least hourly, during surgery hours.
- These are only temporary alternatives
- This is for medically urgent issues.
- Leave a clear message about your problem with your name and number.
- Patients will not get a response to any messages that relate to non-urgent matters - please use an alternative method for making contact
Thank you very much for your patience while we are resolving the main phone difficulties.
If you have an administrative query, please submit an eConsult or call and speak with one of the reception team.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.