Launch of the autumn COVID-19 booster programme
This autumn the NHS is offering an autumn booster Covid-19 vaccination to:
- Residents in care homes for older people;
- People aged 50 years and older;
- People aged 5 years and over in a clinical risk group;
- People aged 16 to 49 years who are carers; and
- Health and social care staff.
- The rollout is being phased and frontline health and care workers, people who are immunosuppressed and people who are 65 and over will be the first to be able to book an appointment.
To check if you can book your appointment visit the NHS National Booking Service
When eligible, you can check where your nearest vaccination service is and book an appointment.
Published: Sep 20, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.