SWAY Drop-In Clinic
SWAY Drop-In Clinics are confidential sexual health services run by nurses for young people aged up to 25 years and available at Mile Oak Medical Centre on Tuesdays between 3.30pm and 4pm.
You do not have to be registered with the practice to access the service, simply ask at reception during the above times.
Offers a full range of contraceptive options including:
- pregnancy testing
- emergency hormonal contraception
- counselling and referral for terminations
- provision of condoms and other contraceptive devices
- discussions of safer sex practices
- chlamydia testing
- assessment and referral for other STIs
- signposting to emotional support services for young people
Published: Oct 27, 2020